Nematology laboratory (c) UCR / Stan Lim 2019

Facilities - Trouble Tickets and Work Orders



How do I submit a Facilities Services Trouble Ticket or Work Order?

Trouble Tickets are submitted for routine and emergency problem/trouble calls (e.g. lights out, plugged faucets/drains, roof leaks, fire alarms, smell of gas, etc.) directly through the R'Space portal and logging in with your NetID or by sending an email to the EMN Administration ( and include building, room, and detail of issue.

Work Orders are submitted for designs and estimates to accomplish alterations to existing office or lab spaces

Submit your request to Estella Davalos (, Sherice Underwood ( or complete a EMN Facilities Work Order (click here).